Cancellation and Refund Policy
Our cancellation and refund policy are as follows:
As a student, if you wish to cancel a confirmed enrolment made via the Site, either prior to or after the commencement of the course, then you can send a formal request to our concerned department. We will initiate any refunds due pursuant to the Payments Terms. Refund entitlement is calculated on the total fees due under the contract, less the applicable non-refundable application or registration fee. Our ability to refund the Course Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy.
If in case we cancel confirmed enrolment made via the Site, we will refund the Course Fees paid by the student for such enrolment. The refund amount shall not exceed the total amount paid by the student.
We reserve the right to postpone/cancel a course because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case we cancel a course, 100% refund will be paid to the student.
- Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. If written notice of withdrawal is received by us within 7 calendar days after the date on the acceptance letter, and before the commencement of the period of instruction specified in the contract, the institution may retain 5% of the total fees due under the contract.
- Money-back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 20% content or downloaded the study material pertaining to the enrolled course.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the student.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 working days after the refund request is approved by us.
In case we reschedule the course, the options available to the students are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the student’s schedule.
- The student would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future on any date of a scheduled course.
In case a student wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of the registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
Refunds after the program of study starts:
- If we receive notice of withdrawal, or a student is dismissed within first two weeks or within 20% of the period of instruction specified in the contract, whichever is lower, we may retain 25% of the total fees due under the contract.
- If the student attends classes for more than two weeks or accesses more than 20% of the course (counted by number of hours) whichever is lower, then he has to pay the entire fee to the TutorReal. In case, the student has not paid the fee, then he will have to pay the due amount as per the taken course. If the student has paid full fee, there won’t be any refund.
Other Refund Policy Requirements
The technical equipment provided to a student, without cost to the student, and the student withdraws or is dismissed; we will charge the student for the equipment or use of the equipment on a cost-recovery basis, unless the student returns the equipment unopened or as issued within fourteen (14) calendar days.
Refunds owing to students will be paid within thirty (30) calendar days of the institution receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within thirty (30) calendar days of a written notice of dismissal from us.