Terms Of Service
- Acceptance of this Agreement
Please go through the “Terms of Service” carefully before using https://tutorrealguru.com/. The website is owned, maintained, and monitored by TutorReal FZE. “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. We provide online courses and conduct online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions for registered students. Throughout the website, the terms “TutorReal Guru” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to TutorReal Guru. The “Terms of Service” mentioned in the following points apply to all the users, visitors, registered students, and parents/guardians who access and use this website. We advise you to go through each point with caution as it contains necessary information regarding the usage of this website, it’s content, your use of any service, your legal rights, and obligations. These terms apply to all the users of the Site, including browsers, students, and content contributors. By clicking on the ‘SIGNUP’ option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, warranties, and agreements contained herein.
At any point, while reading this “Terms of Service,” you feel that you do not agree to abide by any of the points, in such case you will not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to access any content, online courses and online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions or products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on https://tutorrealguru.com/.
If you are using the Site, Application or Services, then these Terms of Service are binding between you and TutorReal Guru.
- Definitions of the terms used in the agreement
2.1 Site: The “Website” https://tutorrealguru.com/ and any other websites through which TutorReal Guru makes the “Services” available are collectively referred to as the “Site.”
2.2 Application: TutorReal Guru applications for mobile, tablet, and other smart devices and application program interfaces are collectively referred to as the “Applications.”
2.3 Services: The online courses, online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions are referred to as the “Services.”
- Registration: To access certain features of this website and application, you must register and create an account.
- Sign up: Based on the personal information provided by you, we create your account for the use and access of the Site. The account will be unique, and each student can have only one. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process.
- Participant: The participant is an individual who completes the registration on this Site. The term participant is also extended to students and teachers registered with us.
- Participant Content: All the content that a participant posts, uploads, shares, and submits in their profile or for our promotional campaigns to be made available through the Site, app, or services.
- Payment Method: Payment method is the way that a participant chooses to pay for our courses and services, for example, via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- Student: Any participant who enrolls for courses via Site or application is called students. In case the participant is minor, then parents and guardians can register their child or ward.
- Content: The content and material on this Site are prepared by TutorReal Guru. The content is for general information purposes only. The content on this website does not force or influence anyone for enrolling for academic programs from our Site.
- Intellectual Property Right
You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, Applications, Course Content, Study Materials (audio, video, and text), the Services, including copyright, trademarks, logo, content, footage, images, audio, visual content, and, any other intellectual property on this website.
We provide limited and non-transferable access and use of intellectual property under the following conditions:
- You can view, download, store, and print the courses and content for personal, non-commercial, or educational use only.
- You can share any of the links on your social media pages.
- You have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lend, share, create derivative works of materials provided on this Site.
- Code of conduct for user-generated content:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Provided: You agree to make sure that any information provided by you to us on this Site during registration is accurate and you will promptly let us know if any of the details need to be changed or upgraded. You ensure that any material uploaded or transmitted by you through this Site is true and is not offensive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, unlawful, and do not breach the rights of any person anywhere. If any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current, incomplete, or otherwise in violation of these Terms, then we have the complete right to delete the account permanently.
- User Id and Password: You agree to personally safeguard your login name and password for use on the Site. You will be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the password by any third party.
- License and Site Access: We offer only limited access to this website. You are not allowed to modify the content or expose the Site to a computer virus or any action which could harm the website in any way. Any attempt of wrongfully retrieving the content of the website by using spider, robot, or other programs will be considered a criminal offense.
5.4 Information shared on Public Forums/Social Media:
5.4.1. Blogs/Community Forums:
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. The information shared on these platforms are read, reviewed, and is available for anyone who visits the page. We suggest you use caution while sharing you PII (Personally Identifiable Information) in such forums. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please click here. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, if we are unable to remove your PII, we will inform you of the reasons behind it.
5.4.2. Social Media:
We offer you the opportunity to access and engage with our social media pages by following the link on this Site. Any personal information you choose to submit in both the above platforms may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. We will not be responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
We, however, recommend you to be cautious while posting or sharing anything on these sites as it’s a public platform and anyone can have access to the information, including inbox messages. Kindly refrain from sharing confidential details on social media.
Testimonials/comments/reviews appearing on this Site are received text, audio, or video submissions. They are individual experiences of students/parents/tutors who are or had been enrolled in our courses. We do not claim that these testimonials guarantee similar experiences to all the participants.
Before posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Obligations:
All the educational and accredited programs are subject to the academic rules of TutorReal Guru.
7.1. Application Fee
Fee for each course is different. The fee structured can be amended from time to time, and we have the sole discretion to do so.
By enrolling as a student, you agree to abide by the rules and regulation of TutorReal Guru. The general disciplinary rules are related to examinations, fee payments, assessments, etc. Please note that these rule and regulations may change, and we will make sure that we will keep you informed of any changes.
- Payment Terms
When an enrolment is requested for any Course via the Site, application or services, we will either pre-approve, confirm or reject the enrolment request within the period of 7 days from the date of the request for enrolment, otherwise, the enrolment request will automatically expire.
In case we are unable to confirm or decide to reject an enrolment request within the seven working days, any amount collected by us for the enrolment will be refunded to the concerned student. The student will receive a confirmation email and text message from us, depending on the course selection you make via the Site, application, and services.
TutorReal Guru will collect the course fees from the Students at the time of the enrollment request. TutorReal Guru agrees that no refund will be permitted in respect of the tuitions already provided and it will be in accordance with the cancellation and Refund Policy.
Students will receive a system-generated invoice in relation to the course for which the student has enrolled or in relation to any kind of payment done, as per the applicable law. The invoice raised shall be inclusive of all the applicable taxes. You, as a student, agree to pay the course fees for any enrolment requested, in connection with your registered account. We will collect the Course fees under the Payment Terms. Once you’re confirmed and enrolment transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed enrolment.
8.1. Fee Payment:
Course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. No participant is allowed to attend class without having paid the full course fee or without proper billing authorization. Registered students are ultimately responsible for payment of fees. We will collect the course fees from the students at the time of the enrolment request. For cancellation and refund policy, please refer to the Refund Policy.
8.2. Payment Modes:
8.2.1. Credit/Debit Card Payments
- We accept Visa, and Master Credit and Debit Cards.
- Credit card payments can be made online.
8.2.2. Wire Transfer Payments
- To complete the wire, transfer you will need to provide the information below to your financial institution:
- Account/Beneficiary Name:
- Bank Address:
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
If you have any questions about paying your tuition fees, please contact the office, and we will be happy to assist you further.
8.2.3. Payment Confirmation:
Once the payment is made, the confirmation email along with the Invoice will be sent to the provided email id within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Indemnity is the security against or exemption from legal liability for one’s actions. You agree to indemnity and hold us, our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, teachers, trainers and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including lawyer’s fees, arising out of your unauthorized use of the website, the services and the courses and content or any violation or breach of this agreement or any provisions hereof.
10. User Conduct:
10.1. Causing damage to the Site:
You agree that you will not interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, use of viruses, spiders, cancelbots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or I.P. spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
10.2 Number of registrations allowed:
You agree that you will not register for more than one TutorReal Guru Account or register for a TutorReal Guru Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, except in the case where the parent is registering the account for its child or guardian for its ward.
10.3 Causing damage to the TutorReal Guru:
You agree you will not dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the TutorReal Guru brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using TutorReal Guru or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to TutorReal Guru domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege. No term of this agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this agreement. ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
13. Pricing Disclaimer
All prices, products, and offers of this website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases, one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
We reserve the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of registration of the course still holds for you.
15. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
As a student, if you wish to cancel a confirmed enrolment made via the Site, either prior to or after the commencement of the course, then you can send a formal request to our concerned department. We will initiate any refunds due pursuant to the Payments Terms. Refund entitlement is calculated on the total fees due under the contract, less the applicable non-refundable application or enrolment fee. For further details, please refer to our Cancellation and Refund Policy. Our ability to refund the Course Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy.
The Site, Application, and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for:
(i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Our brand and courses of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
- Visitors below 18 years
The Site, Application, and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. If you are below 18, then your parent or guardian can open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you.
- Limitation of Liability
For seamless services, we have ensured all the necessary infrastructural and security measures in place. However, you need to understand no infrastructure is completely immune to issues. We do not warrant that the Website, Applications or the Services or access to the Courses and Content will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, Applications, the Services or the Courses and Content or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the website, the Services, or the Courses and Content.
- Accuracy of information and disclaimer
We try our best to assure that the information provided on this website is accurate. However, there might be some typographical errors and inaccuracies. No one can 100% guarantee the completeness, accuracy, and reliability of the information. If you wish to point out any such accuracies, we will be grateful for receiving such suggestions. You can contact us through our “Contact Us” page or email us at email@example.com.
This agreement will be effective once you accept the terms of this agreement by clicking on “I ACCEPT” button and subject to the terms and conditions of this “Terms of Service.” The agreement will remain in effect till you maintain a current, fully paid up online account, or until we terminate it.
We reserve the complete right to terminate this agreement and block your access to the courses and content. The registered participant will be made aware of the termination to the registered email id.
- Notification of updates in Terms and Conditions
Users can review the latest versions of the Terms of Service anytime on this page. We reserve the right, to update, change, or replace any section of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check and review this page periodically.